ESA-CNES 7th International Workshop on On-Board Payload Data Compression
The On-Board Payload Data Compression (OBPDC) workshop brings together professionals working in the field of Payload Data Compression to share the latest ideas and developments, and pave the way to tackle future technological challenges.
This virtual Workshop is co-organised by the European Space Agency (ESA) and CNES with the support of the National University of Athens (https://en.uoa.gr/), and will take place on 21-23 September 2020.
- Free virtual participation with high interaction between presenters and attendees
- 3 half-days to ease attendance of OBPDC main contributors
- Round tables on selected topics to foster innovation and idea generation
- Participation via social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter #OBPDC2020
- Collaboration with the MDPI Remote Sensing journal’s special issue entitled “Remote Sensing Data Compression” through the workshops Journal Special Section
When: 21 – 23 September 2020
To know more about it: https://atpi.eventsair.com/QuickEventWebsitePortal/obpdc-2020/eventwebsite